Click here for a map of bus routes from all surrounding areas
Buses from all over North London stop outside Southgate Tube station. Click the links below for timetables, or plan your journey at Transport for London.
Route 121 from Enfield Lock – Southbury – Enfield – Enfield Chase – Oakwood
Route 125 from Winchmore Hill – Green Dragon Lane – Winchmore Hill Road
Route 298 from Arnos Grove – Bowes Road – Waterfall Road
Route 299 from Muswell Hill – Bounds Green – Powys Lane – Cannon Hill
These buses stop at Southgate Tube station, about half a mile away from Ashmole Academy. Follow these walking directions to find us from the Tube station:
- Turn left out of Southgate Tube Station
- Walk up Chase Side for about 5 minutes (passing McDonalds on your left) until you reach the roundabout by the BP service station
- When you reach the roundabout by the BP service station, turn left onto Chase Way
- Walk along Chase Way until you reach Cecil Road, the third road on the left, then turn left onto Cecil Road
- Walk to the end of Cecil Road, and you'll see the entrance to Ashmole Academy directly ahead of you
- We meet in the Main School Hall. Go through the school gates and keep walking along the road in front of you. Go past the barrier, and keep going for about 150 metres. The main school hall is on the right. The route is clearly signposted - just look out for the signs.